I couldn't save the whole crew BUT given the situation, I think I did alright. :)
A downloadable game
Your ships engine has mysteriously exploded and you are adrift at sea. Your only way of fixing it is to gather spare parts from the mechanical fish swimming below while you are trying to uncover the mystery of who was responsible for your dire situation.
You can follow us on Twitter
Also get aboard our Discord server
And here's the first episode of a devlog series about the game's development:
You can watch the full series HERE
Made in Kajaani University of Applied Sciences by team Robo Dogo:
- Jari Räisänen - Producer
- Antti Koponen - Designer, Art lead, Sound Designer
- Veera Nuorteva - Designer
- Jyri Saloranta - Artist
- Janne Viitala - Artist
- Joni Mustakangas - Programmer
- Harri Huhta - Programmer
- Jarkko Kulha - Programmer
- Dylan Wheeler - Captain Henry Macks
- Andrew Bower - Mattie & Ming
- David King - Kyle & Jean
- Andreas Somville - Clyde, Odie
- Mark Lee - Hamilton & Rollin
- Stefan Kalberg - Dayton & Gabriel
- Ryan Do - Clement & Milo
Special thanks to:
- Aino Hirvelä
The game is made with Unity and is a result of 7 week summer school course. We are releasing it for free to get feedback. So please tell us in the comments, how did you like our game and whether you would like to see us develop it further.
Keep in mind that it is in ALPHA state so some bugs will be inevitable.
Thank you for playing!
- Hope Adrift team